Apr 22, 2010

11 Days or Less

We went to the doctor for our weekly appointment yesterday and got some exciting news. He thinks that Benjamin will be here next week. He said he will be surprised if we make it to our dr appointment next Wednesday. I have progressed rapidly and the dr said he wants to go on his planned vacation this weekend with his family so he put me on "bed rest" til after the weekend so that he can enjoy his weekend away. If for some reason Benjamin doesn't grace us with his presence next week, we will induce on May 3rd. So he will be 2-3 weeks early depending on whether he comes on his own or we give him a little help. I am SO EXCITED. I just can't wait to see him and hold him and love him even more!!!! I think our cats definitely know something is fixing to change. They both try to sleep on me or as close to me as they can get and that is generally never the case. But anyways... we have email addresses marked and ready to send pics to as soon as he arrives, so keep any eye out for any from us!!!
We will keep you updated.

No comments: