Apr 17, 2010

Benjamin's Name Art


I am so excited!!! I just had to show this off to everyone. I am not the most crafty individual in the world as we all know. I bought the letters for Benjamin's name and wanted to hang them on the wall but didn't really want to hang them with ribbons or anything like that. I wanted to do something creative and different. I asked my friend Kristina (who is very very artsy) if she would paint them or do something fun with them. And the pic above is what she came up with. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out!! And she created it all around Texas Longhorns, who you all know if Jose's FAVORITE college football team. So we couldn't have asked for a better gift and we appreciate Kristina so much! I just wanted you all to get to see his "Art" that was custom made just for him.

No comments: