Apr 15, 2010

30 Days to Go...

We had a doctors appointment yesterday. Everything was good. The doctor said the baby has finally turned himself upside down and is getting ready to make his appearance. I have my weekly appointments now. Based on everything from this appointment, the doctor thinks the baby might be about a week earlier than his due date, so we shall see. I hope he is right. Also, I was so excited that I didn't even gain a pound from 2 weeks ago to now either. We have been to 2 of our childbirth classes. This week we went and toured the hospital and I am now even more ready to get to BIRTH day. The sooner we go in the sooner we come out with our baby boy!!!!! As a side note, my blood pressure was to high this time so the doctor told me that if it is still elevated next Wednesday, I will officially be done with work until after Benjamin gets here. It would definitely be a lot less stressful at home than at the bank all day : ) We will keep everyone updated the closer we get.. Hopefully one of our next posts or two will be about the arrival of Benjamin!!!!!

No comments: