Apr 11, 2010

Only 34 Days To Go...






It has been a while since I have posted. We have been very busy getting ready for baby to get here. I am working on a teacher certification program so that hopefully I can teach school next fall and have been very busy studying for one of my exams that yes I did pass (by 2 points). It is such a relief. Now I just need to finish a couple more classes before Benjamin gets here if I can.

My friends and family had an awesome baby shower for us a couple of weeks ago and it was perfect. I got to see a lot of my friends that I essentially haven't seen since we moved to Abilene. I had an absolutely wonderful time and Benjamin got so many great things. Our car was packed to the roof when we can back to Abilene, there was only enough room for Jose to see out with the rear view mirror. I have everything washed, put away, put together, or whatever was necessary for us to be ready for baby to get here. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends who share in our excitement of our little man coming.

We have a doctor's appointment this Wednesday and every week from now til he gets here. Hopefully once we make it through this week he will be ready to come early. I had pretty strong contractions this past week from Sunday to Thursday which had us a little nervous b/c they don't want him to come for another week still. After that, they said he can come whenever he feels like it. Mommy is hoping that Benjamin decides he wants out by the end of 37 or 38 weeks. I am ready to have my body back to myself (I don't mean that to sound selfish) and my baby out where we can all meet him and enjoy him and love him.

**Pics above are: Baby shower hostesses, Baby's gifts from the Shower, Baby's room with his crib, changing table, & finished dresser ((his room was still a little messy!!!)).

No comments: