May 2, 2010

In 3 Days.....

This past week has been full of frustration and the virtue of learning patience. We were supposed to go to the hospital for an induction tomorrow, May 3rd. When we went to our dr. appt on Wednesday, they had not scheduled it yet so we got bumped to Tuesday, May 4th. And then, on Thursday morning, the hospital called me and told me that since my ELECTIVE induction was not necessary, someone else was taking priority over me and we had been moved yet again, now to May 5th. Yes, that's right, Cinco de Mayo. I am not ecstatic about his birthday being Cinco de Mayo at all. So I have been out walking and walking and walking some more. I have been to the mall a couple of times to walk by myself and yet that is always dangerous b/c I have found TONS of stuff I would love to buy and yet that is not why I am there. I have done my very best and not bought anything at this point. But if he doesn't come soon, Benjamin's daddy might not like all the bags we end up coming home with. Jose and I have also been walking circles around our neighborhood in the evenings when it cools down. So hopefully he will come on his own before Wednesday, but if not, at least we know for sure that Wednesday is the DAY!!!!! Benjamin's kitties and puppies know something is going on as they all hover over me or around me all the time. They say that animals can sense when change is coming and I think its true. They have no idea what to expect though, because they've never had a baby of their very own. It should be interesting as ALL of us adjust to having a new little one around all the time.

We will post pics and info as soon as he is born. We can't wait to meet him and share him with all of you!!!!

No comments: