May 12, 2010

Benjamin Lee Medellin - Born Cinco de Mayo



Baby Benjamin made his appearance on May 5th.
Baby Benjamin's Stats:
Weight: 7 lbs 4.2 oz
Length: 19.5 inches long

He is so beautiful and we are very blessed. We have been told a lot that he looks like such a big baby. I think his daddy just took pics up close which makes him look a lot bigger than he really is. He is little and sweet. A few pics of our handsome man.

It is amazing how a baby can make you silly. I love to hold him and look at him and just listen to his little whimpers. We love him more than we could ever imagine possible.

We were at the hospital at 5am for his induction. We started the pitocin at 6am and by 9:30am, I was pushing. I had told the nurses when I went in that my goal was to have the baby no later than 10:15am in the morning. The kinda laughed and said well we'll see but it will probably be a little after noon when he comes. However, 10:31am and he was here. I was in complete amazement that this baby came out of me. WOW!!!! Such a big baby even though he really was pretty small. And an even bigger shock, Jose actually watched him deliver. He swore he wouldn't and thought he would pass out if he did, but he saw the whole thing. He said that you just can't imagine and that it's not even "gross" when it's your own baby. LOL!!

No comments: